Learn about the components of More Motion. We explain in detail how they achieve fight osteoarthritis
Chondroprotectors are those substances that take care of our joints, specifically, the damage they suffer over time, we call this Osteoarthritis, but it has other names like Joint Wear or Cartilage wear. These substances are included in More Motion.
What substances are they?
We know several recognized and recommended chondroprotectors for treatment specific to Osteoarthritis.
- Tricalcium phosphate
- Vitamin C
How do they work?
There are various mechanisms of each of these substances, for example, they provide nutrition, lubrication, maintenance of joint elasticity and strengthening of our joint cartilage.
As our joint loses the ability to produce on its own glucosamine, chondroitin, grenetin or collagen, by itself, adding factors such as obesity, high impact sports, heredity, illness, menopause or activities the combination of all these factors, is how we explain the origin and evolution of joint wear.
Some of the main specific effects of these chondroprotectors are:
- Is an aminosaccharide that plays an important role in the formation and repair of cartilage.
- Glucosamine, as a supplement, is extracted from crustaceans (such as lobsters, shrimp or crabs).
- Is part of a large protein molecule (proteoglycan) that provides elasticity to cartilage.
- Chondroitin sulfate is extracted, in most cases, from cartilage of the animals. Like glucosamine, it can be synthesized in the laboratory.
- Its effectiveness lies in increasing the function of cartilage cells, or chondrocytes, improving their ability to produce beneficial substances for our joint, thus generating resistance to impact, and hydration of this structure.
- It manages to considerably reduce pain, the consumption of painkillers and even improve long-term joint mobility.
- In a prospective, randomized study, it has been shown to be capable of increase cartilage thickness up to 1.8 mm, that is, fundus improvement and long-term osteoarthrosis.
- Increases the ability to keep cartilage hydrated, elastic and with adequate cushioning on impact.
- Powerful antioxidant of our joints stimulates the production own Collagen.
- Adjuvants for strengthening joint cartilage and bone structures joint.
- It is a compound naturally present in the body and has a powerful anti-inflammatory action, however, as progress is made in age and joint structures such as cartilage are damaged, its production naturally, that is why it is recommended supplement it.
- MSM owes its reputation to its ability to regulate response inflammatory, several studies have shown that taking MSM can help reduce inflammatory pain, as well as stiffness and inflammation of the joints. The latest results suggest that this compound also helps preserve cartilage, improve motor functions, reduce muscle pain after physical exercise.
- Antioxidant potential: According to current scientific data, MSM also appears to promote the antioxidant activity of several enzymes. Thus, would help combat oxidative stress, a phenomenon known to be responsible for many cell damages and being involved in the aging of the body.
Clinical studies have shown the effectiveness of all these chondroprotectors to improve at the root, at the level of joint cartilage, symptoms of Osteoarthritis, from joint pain, cracking, popping, to functional limitation and quality of life of the patients.
Leave home remedies behind, substances that only improve discomfort temporarily and get to know More Motion, the most complete solution on the market for damage to your joints from Osteoarthritis. Our perfect formula has all the chondroprotectants such as glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, grenetin, collagen, vitamin C and tricalcium phosphate. All of them contained in a suitable dose and balance.
Get to know More Motion and say Goodbye to Osteoarthritis