Chondroprotectors are those substances that take care of our joints, specifically, from the damage they suffer with the passage of time, we call this Osteoarthritis, but it has other names like Osteoarthrosis, Articular Wear or Cartilage Wear.
What substances are they?
We know of several recognized and recommended chondroprotectors for the specific treatment of Osteoarthritis.
- Tricalcium phosphate
- Vitamin C
How do they work?
There are various mechanisms of each of these substances, for example, they provide nutrition, lubrication, maintenance of joint elasticity and strengthening of our joint cartilage.
As our joint loses the ability to produce glucosamine, chondroitin, grenetin or collagen by itself, added factors such as obesity, high sports impact, heredity, illness, menopause or work activities of the combination of all these factors are how we explain the origin and evolution of joint wear.
Some of the main specific effects of these chondroprotectors are:
- Glucosamine is an aminosaccharide that plays an important role in the formation and cartilage repair.
- Glucosamine, as a supplement, is extracted from crustaceans (such as lobsters, shrimp or crabs).
- Chondroitin sulfate is part of a large protein molecule (proteoglycan) that provides elasticity to cartilage.
- Chondroitin sulfate is extracted, in most cases, from the cartilage of animals. Like glucosamine, it can be synthesized in the laboratory.
- Its effectiveness lies in increasing the function of cartilage cells, or chondrocytes, improving its ability to produce beneficial substances for our joints, thus generating resistance to impact, and hydration of this structure.
- It manages to considerably reduce pain, the consumption of painkillers and even improve the long-term joint mobility.
- In a prospective, randomized study, it has been shown that it can increase up to 1.8 mm the thickness of the cartilage fundus and long-term improvement osteoarthrosis.
- Increases the ability to keep cartilage hydrated, elastic and with adequate shock absorption.
- Powerful antioxidant for our joints, it stimulates the production of collagen itself.
- Adjuvants to strengthen joint cartilage, and bone structures of the joint
- It is a compound naturally present in the body and has a powerful action anti-inflammatory, however, as one advances in age and structures are damaged joint such as cartilage, its production is reduced naturally, that is why, that it is advisable to supplement it.
- MSM owes its reputation to its ability to regulate the inflammatory response, several studies have shown that taking MSM can help reduce inflammatory pain as well such as stiffness and inflammation of the joints. The latest results suggest that this compound also helps to preserve cartilage, improve functions motor, reduce muscle pain after physical exercise
- Antioxidant potential: Based on current scientific data, MSM also appears promote the antioxidant activity of various enzymes. In this way, it would help combat oxidative stress, a phenomenon known to be responsible for many cellular damages and being involved in the aging of the body.
Clinical studies have shown the effectiveness of all these chondroprotectors in improve at the root, that is, at the level of the articular cartilage the symptoms of Osteoarthritis, from the joint pain, creaks, clicks, until the functional limitation and quality of life of the patients.
Leave behind home remedies, substances that only temporarily improve discomfort and meet More Motion, the most complete solution on the market for damage to your joints by Osteoarthritis.
Our perfect formula has all the chondroprotectors such as glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, grenetin, collagen, vitamin C and tricalcium phosphate. All of them contained in proper dosage and balance. Solves Osteoarthritis at the root, improves pain, stops the process of joint wear, recovers mobility and quality of life.
Get to know More Motion and say Goodbye to Osteoarthritis