Collagen is most abundant protein in our body and the main component of our joints
Osteoarthritis What is it?
Osteoarthritis is a degenerative joint disease that affects both the cartilage and the bone and soft tissues of the joint, given above all from overuse of a joint.
Although lately it is more related to aesthetic issues, collagen is, in fact, the most abundant protein in our body and the main component of our tissues and joints.
However, collagen has become one of the most popular dietary supplements. Popular, because our body is losing the ability to produce this substance over the years. Thereby being able to cause a greater degree of joint wear or osteoarthritis.
What is collagen and what is it for in our joints
As mentioned, collagen is the most important protein in the body, representing more than a quarter of the total protein in our body.
This is generated from the amino acids that we obtain through our diet and is found especially in bones, muscles, teeth, skin or hair in the form of fibers flexible (collagen fibers) that adapt according to the tissue and give it strength and flexibility.
Therefore, its main function is to keep the structures of our body united and strong and is essential for the function and maintenance of the joints.
However, our body is losing the ability to produce and synthesize collagen as we age and consequently our tissues become more fragile and delicate.
For this reason, it becomes essential to introduce this protein in our daily skin care. Health to, above all, help keep the joints in good condition.
Benefits of taking collagen
- Taking collagen helps us to preserve optimal mobility over time.
- Helps prevent bone loss
- Contributes to maintaining good muscle mass: in the same way, collagen it is also present in the muscles and its consumption can help mitigate the loss of muscle mass as you age and even stimulate muscle growth after exercise.
- Helps to strengthen the joints: discomfort in the joints is another of the signs of aging caused by a lack of collagen. Take a supplement will help preserve the integrity of cartilage, a tissue made up of collagen that protects the joints.
- Increases the resistance of our joints to exercise
- Delays damage to joint cartilage due to constant use in the workplace or sports
- Increases to two years of consumption up to 2 mm of thickness of the cartilage, compensating thus up to 5 years of joint wear.
Choosin the most suitable collagen supplementg
More Motion, the formula with all the substances recommended to improve the structure of your cartilage such as glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, grenetine, collagen, vitamin C and phosphate tricalcium; all of them aimed at nourishing, hardening, strengthening your joint cartilage, thus recovering mobility and quality of life, without joint pain.
Years that guarantee our effectiveness as the most complete treatment on the market, solve your osteoarthritis problem from the root.